1. Do I need to jailbreak my device?
No, it does not require jailbreaking. iMoveGo makes it safer and more reliable to change the location of your device without jailbreaking it.
2. What is the difference between iMoveGo and a VPN?
iMoveGo is able to alter your GPS coordinates, whereas VPNs only change your IP address. VPN cannot work for games like Pokémon GO as Niantic will fetch GPS data.
3. What is the difference between the free trial version & the full version?
Main features are available to test in the free trial. In the full version, you can use all the features without limits, including the three different modes, joystick, and historical records features.
4. Can I fake my location on Pokémon GO / Snapchat 2023?
Yes. You can set a virtual location on all location-based apps including Pokémon GO, Snapchat, Find My Friends, Apple Maps, Google Maps and WhatsApp.
5. How many modes are available in iMoveGo to change location?
1. Teleport Mode: One-click to change your location to anywhere.
2. Jump Teleport Mode: Customize teleport route.
3. Two-Spot Mode: Customize route and speed between 2 points.
4. Multi-Spot Mode: Customize route and speed with unlimited points.
5. Joystick Mode: Freely move with Joystick.
6. Will it affect the other settings of my device?
No, other settings won't be affected. Only location-related settings, such as longitude, latitude, and weather will naturally change.
7. What is the difference between Two-Spot Mode and Multi-Spot Mode?
Two-Spot Mode: Move between the two locations you have selected. Multi-Spot Mode: Pass through many places you have selected on the map.
8. How many spots can I select in Multi-Spot Mode?
Unlimited spots can be selected in Multi-Spot Mode.
9. How can I return to my real location?
Simply restart your device(s).
10. When I disconnect my device(s) from the PC, will my virtual location remain?
Yes, the virtual location will be retained. The location cannot be restored unless the device is restarted or you click on "Reset location" on the iMoveGo.
11. Can I pause moving when simulating movement along a route?
Yes. Whenever you want to pause moving, simply click "Pause". You can then select "Continue" to continue moving. Once you have finished, you can click "Stop" to end your movement.
12. Can I enter specific GPS coordinates as a destination?
Yes, you can enter specific GPS coordinates as a destination. For example, 35.782171, -115.708008
13. What do I do if iMoveGo didn't load the map when I launched it?
-Check your network
-Update iMoveGo to the latest version
-Please contact us for further assistance if this error still persists after you try the above fixes.
14. What do I do if I cannot connect iMoveGo to my iOS device?
Here are 3 steps you can follow:
1. Unplug and re-plug in your iOS device. Restart iMoveGo and connect again.
2. Test the USB connection by connecting to a different USB interface using your original USB cable.
3. In the event that your device is still not being recognized, please try entering DFU Mode or Recovery Mode.
15. What do I do if I still cannot connect iMoveGo to my Android device after checking the guide?
1. Use the original USB cable to connect your device to the computer. Ensure that GPS and the internet are enabled on your device.
2. Choose MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) or PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol) from the drop-down menu that appears when you tap the notification that says "Connected as..." or "USB Charge Only". Depending on the brand the operation may differ, but you will generally find it in the notification bar when you connect to the device.
3. To check USB connection options, you can also open the Settings and search for "USB configuration" or "USB preference".
4. Follow the in-app guide to turn on USB debugging and proceed. Note: If that still doesn't work, you may need to install the correct driver for your Android phone.
16. Why did Gaming Mode fail to load?
-There is no permission.
-This Android phone possesses a 32-bit processor, which is not supported.
-To install apps via USB, some phones require Developer Mode to be enabled.
-There isn't enough memory on the phone.
17. What are the system requirements for Wootechy iMoveGo?
Wootechy iMoveGo is available on Windows (Win 11/10/8/7) and Mac (mcOS 10.9 - mcOS 13.)
18. What devices are supported by Wootechy iMoveGo?
iMoveGo support almost all models of Android Phone (Android Version 5.0 and later) , iPhone/iPad/iPod (iOS version 7.0 and later.)
For more details, you can check iMoveGo Tech Spaces.
19. Why can't my Android phone log in to Pokemon Go using iMoveGo?
For Android users, Pokemon GO cannot be logged in to with a Google account.
20. Why does the iOS device automatically calibrate its GPS position after a period of time?
In some cases, iOS devices will automatically calibrate their GPS position after their position has been changed.
In general, iOS 15 and below will be calibrated within 2 days, while iOS16 will probably be calibrated within 3 to 6 hours.
Calibration will restore the position to its real position.
- 21. How to keep iOS screen on when connecting to WiFi?
Go to "Settings" > "Display and Brightness" > "Auto lock". Then select "Never".
- 22. After a period of time, why does the iOS device automatically calibrate its GPS position?
One way to initiate automatic calibration is by utilizing a mobile application.
In general, iOS12 and lower require approximately 2 days for calibration, iOS 13–15 require roughly 3-6 hours, and iOS 16 requires approximately 2-6 hours.
The location will return to its original position upon calibration.
- 23. Is there a risk of my personal information being leaked when I faking my location?
No. iMoveGo will never disclose any of your personal information in any way unless you agree. Also, Wootechy does not have telephone customer service; if you receive a call claiming to be Wootechy customer service,please do not provide any of your information.
- 21. How to keep iOS screen on when connecting to WiFi?