1. Do I need to jailbreak my device?
No, it does not require jailbreaking. iMoveGo makes it safer and more reliable to change the location of your device without jailbreaking it.
2. What is the difference between iMoveGo and a VPN?
iMoveGo location changer is able to alter your GPS coordinates, whereas VPNs only change your IP address.
3. What is the difference between the free trial version & the full version?
Only some of the features are available in the free trial. In the full version, you can use all the features without limits, including the three different modes, joystick, and historical records features.
4. Can I fake my location on Pokémon GO / Find My Friends 2021?
Yes. You can set a virtual location on all location-based apps including Pokémon GO and Find My Friends.
5. Will it affect the other settings of my device?
No, other settings won't be affected. Only location settings, such as longitude, latitude, time, and weather will naturally change.
6. What is the difference between Two-Spot Mode and Multi-Spot Mode?
Two-Spot Mode: Move between the two locations you have selected. Multi-Spot Mode: Pass through many places you have selected on the map.
7. How many spots can I select in Multi-Spot Mode?
Up to 100 spots can be selected in Multi-Spot Mode.
8. How can I return to my real location?
Simply restart your device(s).
9. When I disconnect my device(s) from the PC, will my virtual location remain?
Yes, the virtual location will be retained. The location cannot be restored unless the device is restarted or you click on "Reset location" on the iMoveGo.
10. Can I pause moving when simulating movement along a route?
Yes. Whenever you want to pause moving, simply click "Pause". You can then select "Continue" to continue moving. Once you have finished, you can click "Stop" to end your movement.
11. Can I enter specific GPS coordinates as a destination?
Yes, you can enter specific GPS coordinates as a destination. For example, 35.782171, -115.708008
12. What do I do if iMoveGo didn't load the map when I launched it?
-Check your network
-Update iMoveGo to the latest version
-Please contact us for further assistance if this error still persists after you try the above fixes.
13. What do I do if I cannot connect iMoveGo to my iOS device?
Here are 3 steps you can follow:
1. Unplug and re-plug in your iOS device. Restart iMoveGo and connect again.
2. Test the USB connection by connecting to a different USB interface using your original USB cable.
3. In the event that your device is still not being recognized, please try entering DFU Mode or Recovery Mode.
14. What do I do if I still cannot connect iMoveGo to my Android device after checking the guide?
1. Use the original USB cable to connect your device to the computer. Ensure that GPS and the internet are enabled on your device.
2. Choose MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) or PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol) from the drop-down menu that appears when you tap the notification that says "Connected as..." or "USB Charge Only". Depending on the brand the operation may differ, but you will generally find it in the notification bar when you connect to the device.
3. To check USB connection options, you can also open the Settings and search for "USB configuration" or "USB preference".
4. Follow the in-app guide to turn on USB debugging and proceed. Note: If that still doesn't work, you may need to install the correct driver for your Android phone.
15. Why did Gaming Mode fail to load?
-There is no permission.
-This Android phone possesses a 32-bit processor, which is not supported.
-To install apps via USB, some phones require Developer Mode to be enabled.
-There isn't enough memory on the phone.
16. Why can’t my Android phone log in to Pokemon Go using iMoveGo?
For Android users, Pokemon GO cannot be logged in to with a Google account.
17. Why does the iOS device automatically calibrate its GPS position after a period of time?
In some cases, iOS devices will automatically calibrate their GPS position after their position has been changed.
In general, iOS12 and below will be calibrated within 2 days, while iOS13 and 14 will probably be calibrated within 3 to 6 hours.
Calibration will restore the position to its real position.