Quickly and Easily Remove Different Android Locks Without a Password
Bypass FRP or Google Account Verification Without a Password
- Bypass the Google Account Verification screen after factory resetting the device.
- Remove the previous Google account from a second-hand phone.
- Clear all the troubles caused by the Factory Reset Protection.
Remove All Sorts of Screen Lock from Android Phone
- Remove the screen lock when you forget your screen passcode.
- Unlock the device even if the screen is broken and unresponsive.
- Support various lock removal, including PINs, patterns, passwords, fingerprints, face ID and more.
Remove Screen Lock from Samsung Phone Without Data Loss
- All of your data will remain on the device after the unlocking.
- Compatible with most Samsung phones and Android versions.
Work Seamlessly on Thousands of Android Phone Models
No matter which brand of phone you are using or what Android version is running on it, iDelock will help you unlock the phone without any problems.
Unlock Your Android Phones in 3 Steps
Step 1: Choose a Mode Choose a mode based on your situation.
Step 2: Connect Your Device Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
Step 3: Start to Unlock Check and confirm your device status. Then you can follow the on-screen instructions to unlock your device.
We Are Loved By Users Worldwide
iDelock (Android) is such a magic tool! I forgot my Google account password and get stuck at the verification screen. Thanks to iDelock, I can go through the process and regain access to my Samsung phone!
I never thought I could have my phone unlocked in several minutes when I forgot my passcode. It's unbelivable that I can finish this all by myself at home without taking it to the repair shop. Really great tool!
As my phone is not Samsung so there are some differences in using steps, while there is a really detailed guide on the webpage so I can follow it step by step and finally solve my issue. Truly user-friendly program and I'll recommend it to all my friends!
Why Choose WooTechy iDelock (Android)
WooTechy iDelock (Android)
- Multifunctional iDelock can easily bypass the FRP lock and different kinds of screen lock on your device.
- Higher Compatibility and Success Rate iDelock works well on almost all Android phones and almost all system versions with a high success rate.
- Keep Your Device with You You can finish the unlocking at home or anywhere you want.
- 24/7 Customer Service You can contact the support team anytime when you have any questions.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee Free to get your money back in 30-day after the purchase.
- Limited Functions Support to unlock only one or two kinds of Android locks.
- Lower Compatibility and Success Rate Work on certain Android phones and system versions with a lower success rate.
- Send Away Your Device You may need to send your device away to get it unlocked.
- No Professional Support No way to get any customer service when you have questions.
- No Money-Back Guarantee If you are not satisfied with the result, you have no way to get your money back.
WooTechy iDelock (Android)
Quickly Remove Google FRP/Screen Lock from Various Android Models
people have downloaded it.
1. Will WooTechy iDelock (Android) delete the data stored on my device?
Depending on the function you use, you might or might not lose the data on your device. For example, the “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” function will delete all data. On the other hand, the “Remove Screen Lock” function has a “Remove without Data Loss” mode, which will not lead to data loss.
- Note: the "Remove without Data Loss" function only supports specific Samsung devices.
2. What can I do if the app doesn’t recognize my device?
If you are trying to use the app and your device is not recognized, please try these solutions:
- Fix 1: Unplug your device from your computer and relaunch WooTechy iDelock (Android). Once it has booted, plug your device again.
- Fix 2: Try to plug your device to a different USB port on your computer. Moreover, try using the device’s original USB cable.
- Fix 3: Restart both your computer and your device. Then, plug your device once more.
- It is important to note that if your device is in recovery mode, it won’t be recognized by WooTechy iDelock (Android). On the app’s screen, you can click the “Click here” option that is behind “Is your device in recovery mode?”.
3. How can I check if my device is supported or not?
It depends on the function you are using. For instance, the “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” mode is only compatible with Samsung devices. On the other hand, the “Remove Screen Lock” mode is compatible with Samsung, LG, Motorola, and Huawei among others.
If you can’t figure out whether your device is compatible with the program or not, you can check it by getting the trial version. Once you install it, connect your device and check whether you have received the “Your Device Is Not Supported” message. Additionally, go through the list and spot your device name on it. In this case, your device is supported by the program.
4. Can WooTechy iDelock (Android) help me bypass the Google account verification on my Android device when I forgot my credentials?
Yes, this is one of the main functions of WooTechy iDelock (Android). The app makes sure to remove the old Google account from your device, even when you can’t remember the login credentials. Then, you can create a new Google account and log onto your device.
5. What are the requirements for removing the Google lock from my mobile?
In reality, the only things you will need to remove the Google lock is to have a USB cable and a computer. You need to be able to connect your device to your computer and download the firmware packages needed for the process.
WooTechy iDelock makes the process very easy as you only need to connect your mobile to your computer. Once you do, iDelock will give you detailed instructions on what you need to do in each step.
Hot Topics :
- How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Without Google Account
- FRP Bypass on Samsung – How to Achieve It
- Easy FRP Bypass Review – Is It Effective?
- Full Review of FRP Bypass APK
- How to Bypass FRP with SD Card
- How to Use Samsung FRP Reset File with Odin
- Top 5 Samsung FRP Bypass Tools for PC [Free Download]
- Top 7 Samsung FRP Tools