Downgrade or Upgrade iOS in 1-Click
Flexible iOS Downgrade
Are you troubled by an iOS automatic upgrade? Don't worry! You can revert to any iOS version that you want.
Free iOS Upgrade
Without any technical skills, you can freely update your iPhone/iPad to the latest iOS to access more features.
What Can You Do After Downgrading or Upgrading iOS
Downgrade/upgrade your iOS to any version that Apple supports.
All your data will be safe during iOS downgrade/upgrade.
Get access to any of your familar iOS versions.
Downgrade or upgrade iOS again if you are not satisfied with the last operation.
Downgrade or Upgrade iOS without Data Loss
Back Up Your iOS Data Safely
- Make a backup of your iOS data for free.
- The best alternative to iTunes to back up iOS data to the computer.
- Back up all iPhone/iPad data at any time.
Downgrade iPhone with 3 Simple Steps
Why Choose WooTechy iMaster
WooTechy iMaster Try Free
Advanced Downgrade/Upgrade Method
Almost No Manual Operations
Roll Back iOS Update without Losing Data
Highest Success Rate for iOS Downgrade/Upgrade
24x7 Professional Customer Support Team
Unprofessional Downgrade/Upgrade Method
Complicated Manual Operations
Data Loss After iOS Downgrade/Upgrade
Low Success Rate to Downgrade iOS
No Response After Contacting Customer Support Team
1. What can I do with WooTechy iMaster?
WooTechy iMaster is a reliable tool for mastering all your iOS devices, providing the best services for iOS downgrades, upgrades, and backup with advanced technology and professional support. You can use it to roll back iOS updates without any data loss, update your iOS devices to the latest iOS version in one click, and even back up iOS data in case of any accidental loss.
2. Is it safe to use WooTechy iMaster? Will it do any damage to my device?
Rest assured, it is safe to use WooTechy iMaster. Seeing as it is a product particularly designed for iOS users in trouble, this tool is designed to protect your iOS devices (as well as the data you possess) during the whole process. Besides, you can always use WooTechy iMaster to back up your device data to avoid any loss.
3. What's the difference between the trial and the full version of WooTechy iMaster?
The full version covers all three features of WooTechy iMaster, including downgrading, upgrading, and backing up iOS devices. In contrast, the trial version offers availability to iOS upgrades and backup. You can try the free version and then decide whether to get the full version depending on your needs.
4. How can I know if my device is supported or not?
Download the free trial version of WooTechy iMaster and launch it on your computer. After connecting your device with the computer, choose the feature you need. If your device is supported, you can go through the whole process. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to continue.
*You can also go to the Tech Specifications Page to check the latest supported devices and iOS versions.
5. Why do I need to put my device into Recovery Mode?
The Recovery Mode is set for system repair by Apple. To effectively upgrade or downgrade your iOS device, you have to put it into Recovery Mode. Doing this will not affect the data or settings on your device.
- How to Downgrade iPhone 6/7/8/X/XR/11/12 and iPad
- How to Downgrade iOS with/without Cydia Downgrade Apps
- [2021 Updated] How to Downgrade & Fix Reminders iOS 13
-  How to Roll Back iOS Update
- How to Downgrade iOS Using 3uTools? Use Better Alternative!
- How to Downgrade iOS 14 to iOS 13 on iPhone/iPad Easily?
-  Downgrade iOS 14 to 13 without Losing Data
- [Tutorial] How to FutureRestore iOS 14
- How to Downgrade iOS 13.3 to 12 on iPhone/iPad
- How to Downgrade iOS 14 to 13 with/without Computer?