1. What can WooTechy iSeeker do?
The main features of WooTechy iSeeker are as follows:
① Recover deleted data from iPhone/iPad/iPod, iCloud, and iTunes backup.
② Supports the recovery of photos, videos, messages, notes, and much more.
③ Restore data lost in various scenarios like accidental deletion, factory reset, iPhone damage, etc.
2. What's the difference between the free version and full version of iSeeker?
With the trial version, you can scan and preview deleted data to check whether your data can be recovered. If you want to recover unlimited data, please proceed to purchase the full version and enjoy the full features of iSeeker.
3. Is it safe to use WooTechy iSeeker?
The answer is a definite YES, it is 100% secure to operate iSeeker iPhone data recovery tool. WooTechy complies with GDPR and other data processing regulations to protect your personal info and data from unauthorized access. Plus it won't affect the existing data on your devices.
4. Can I run this data recovery program on my iPhone/iPad?
Sorry, you can't – because iSeeker is a desktop application, it cannot be installed on an iPhone or iPad. However, you can run this program on both Windows and Mac computers.
5. Can I restore photos on iPhone that deleted long time ago?
Actually, the answer is "it depends". When a file is deleted on the iPhone, the space previously used to save the deleted file is marked as free space. So, there’s still a chance to get them back with iPhone data recovery software if your deleted photos haven’t yet been overwritten by new data.
6. Is it possible to recover data from encrypted iTunes backup with iSeeker?
iSeeker allows you to access data stored in the encrypted iTunes backups, so if you know the password, you can recover the data.
7. Can I recover third-party app data?
Of course, iSeeker iPhone Data Recovery enables you to recover deleted messages and attachments from WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, Kik, Line, and QQ.
8. Can I recover data using WooTechy iSeeker if my iPhone screen is black or unresponsive?
Yes, as long as your iPhone can be recognized by the computer, iSeeker is able to extract data from your broken device directly. In addition, you can retrieve your iPhone data from your iTunes backup or iCloud.
9. Why I can't log in to iCloud with the prompt "Verification Failed"?
First, please make sure you have entered the correct Apple ID and password. Then please turn off two-factor authentication for your Apple ID and try to log in again.
10. Can I recover data from a password locked iDevice using WooTechy iSeeker?
If you have trusted the computer while using iSeeker iPhone data recovery software and haven't restarted your device after that, then iSeeker can probably recognize the device and recover data from it. Even if the program can't detect the locked iOS device, you can also recover data from iTunes/iCloud backups.
11. Can I transfer recovered data back to my iOS device with iSeeker application?
For now, WooTechy iSeeker doesn't support the transfer of recovered data back to your iOS devices to avoid any data overwriting.
12. Why does it show 'unknown' for contacts in the process of SMS recovery?
This occurs when your messages and contacts are deleted altogether, meaning the contact information and date may not match perfectly during the recovery process. However, all these messages can be found under the "Unknown" section or other phone number strings.