1. What kind of lock and encryption issue can WooTechy iDelock solve?
With WooTechy iDelock, you can easily solve the issues of locks and encryptions including:
1. Unlock Apple ID
2. Unlock Screen Password (4 or 6-digit passcode, Touch ID, Face ID)
3. Unlock Screen Time & Restrictions Passcode
4. Bypass MDM Screen (Mobile Device Management).
5. Unlock iTunes Backup
6. Remove Backup Encryption Settings
2. When do I need to unlock my device?
You may want to unlock your iOS devices without passcode when you are in the following situation:
1. You forgot your iOS device’s passcode but you want to access it to perform more operations.
2. You got a second-hand iPhone/iPad with a locked screen and you need to unlock it before you can use it.
3. Your iPhone/iPad is disabled after you input several wrong passwords.
4. Your iPhone/iPad screen is broken and can’t be used.
5. Your iPhone/iPad passcode was set by others and you don’t know the password, etc.
3. How can I know if my device is supported or not?
Download the free trial version of WooTechy iDelock and launch it on your PC or Mac.
After connecting your device to it, choose the mode that you need.
If your device is supported, you can continue the process by clicking “Start to Unlock”.
If your device is not supported, you will see the message “Your Device Is Not Supported”.
*You can also go to Tech Specifications Page of iDelock to check the newest supported devices and iOS versions.
4. What if my device could not connect with WooTechy iDelock?
If your iDevice cannot connect with WooTechy iDelock, there are 4 steps you can follow:
1. Unplug and re-plug in your device. Restart the program and connect again.
2. Check the USB connection, try to connect to a different USB interface with your original USB cable.
3. Check if iTunes can recognize your device. If iTunes cannot recognize your device, please use iMyFone TunesFix to repair your connection issue.
4. If your device still cannot be recognized, please put your device into DFU Mode or Recovery Mode to get it detected. (For Unlock Screen Passcode mode)
5. What is the limitation of the free trail version?
The free trial version allows you to check if your device is supported or not;
While with the full version, you can easily remove the lock on your device with only a few clicks!
What's more, lifetime free updates and professional customer service are provided.
6. What can I do after removing Apple ID?
1. You can remove your old Apple ID and create a new one.
2. You can delete an iCloud account of the previous user, and the previous owner won't be able to trace the location of your device or put the device in the Lost mode.
3. You can update your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch to the latest iOS version wirelessly. However, you might not be able to update the firmware through your PC or Mac.
7. Can I remove Apple ID when it's in the Lost Mode?
If the device is reported LOST or STOLEN, then the device will be in the activation lock. In such a situation, you might not be able to remove the iCloud Activation Lock with WooTechy iDelock.
8. Is it safe to use WooTechy iDelock to unlock without passcode?
Yes, WooTechy is a company that has served around 2 million customers from over 100 countries. WooTechy iDelock is safe enough and can be downloaded without any concerns. It is recommended not only because of its powerful function, but it also allows you to unlock your iPhone in a manner that is 100% safe and secure.
9. Will Apple ID be removed forever?
Please note that the software is designed to delete/remove Apple ID from iDevice but not from Apple Server! So it’s not removed forever, please do not erase all content and settings and update or restore via iTunes after removal.
10. Will WooTechy iDelock erase data on iOS devices?
With Unlock Screen Time Passcode mode, Unlock iTunes Backup mode and Remove Backup Encryption Settings mode, you can recover restrictions passcode or remove screen time passcode without losing any data!
With Unlock Apple ID Mode, If your iDevice is running from iOS 10.2 to 11.4 with Find My [Device] enabled, you can unlock Apple ID without data loss.
While both Unlock Screen Passcode Mode and Remove MDM Mode will erase all the data on your iDevice.
11. How long does it take to decrypt iTunes backup?
The decryption speed is tightly related to many factors such as: the length and the complexity of the password you set, the PC performance and it's memory space, your iTunes memory space and the iOS version, etc.
In order to speed up the process, it's recommended to use "Brute-Force with Mask Attack" type and offer accurate information to find your password.
12. Why it says “The backup file is corrupted, please select another backup”?
This usually happens when you select an incomplete or wrong folder. A correct backup folder should be named
as combinations of lowercase letters and numbers, such as “53b8cccf1c5a6d0d6a19e26230d1d113472c3d48”.
13. Is there any limitation on number of backup files that can be unlocked after purchasing the full version?
No. Once you’ve purchased WooTechy iDelock, you’re allowed to unlock unlimited backup files within the validity period of your license code.
14. What is dictionary file?
The dictionary file contains a number of possible combinations of letters and figures. A dictionary of potential passwords is more accurately known as a wordlist. WooTechy iDelock will automatically try the passwords one by one at a pretty amazing speed.
15. Will the backup decryption process cause damage to my backup?
No. Differing from other iTunes backup unlock software, WooTechy iDelock is programmed with the latest & advanced technology, which will ensure 100% security for your backup data.
16. Why is my computer running slowly while unlocking backup?
This software will use the CPU resources to improve the decryption speed to 40X faster than the average, which might slow down your computer. There are two additional options for you if you need your computer for other purposes.
Option 1. Making a pause for the unlocking process by clicking on the Pause button, it will automatically save the unlocking progress.
Option 2. Reducing the amount of CPU utilization.
17. Why should I remove backup encryption settings from my iPhone?
When encrypt a backup, iTunes will store the password (encryption settings) to your iPhone. Then the backup you create will be encrypted automatically by default. Once you forgot the password, you will have to spend much time to find the password before restoring from the encrypted backup.
18. Will I lost my data after removing backup encryption settings?
No, when you remove backup encryption settings using the “Remove without Password” option, you’ll need to set up your iPhone. Please select "Set Up as New iPhone" in the "App & Data" interface to avoid losing data.
19. How to turn off Find My iPhone?
To disable the "Find my iPhone" feature, follow the steps below
Step 1. Open settings from your iPhone Home screen.
Step 2. Navigate to “Your Name” >“iCloud” > “Find My iPhone”.
Step 3. Click on the green SWITCH under Find My iPhone to turn it off.
Step 4. Enter your Apple ID password to complete the process.
20. What does the Auto Save means?
iDelock will automatically save the unlocking progress at intervals throughout iTunes backup unlocking in case you lost the whole progress after it is interrupted due to some unknown reasons. The time interval will be 5 minutes in default.