Remove Apple ID without Password
With iDelock to remove Apple ID, you can:
- Change to a different Apple ID or create a new one
- Fix "Your Apple ID has been disabled" issue
- Turn off Find My iPhone/iPad
- To remove Apple ID via iDelock, your device should have been set up to get access to device settings.
- If your device is running iOS 11.4 or later versions, the Two-Factor Authentication should be enabled.
- If your device is running from iOS 10.2 to 11.4 with Find My enabled, you can unlock Apple ID without data loss.
Best Tool to Unlock Various Lock Passcode
Remove iPhone Screen Lock
iDelock helps you remove screen locks fast and easily.
- Forgot iDevice passcode
- iDevice is disabled/frozen/cracked
- Face ID/Touch ID not working
Unlock Screen Time & Restrictions Passcode
iDelock helps solve forgotten screen time & restrictions passcode issue.
- Remove screen time passcode
- Recover restrictions passcode
- No data loss at all
Bypass MDM Activation Screen & Remove MDM Profile
iDelock can also help you bypass MDM to get full access.
- Click to remove MDM configuration profile and remote management lock
- No need for username and password
- Just 3 Clicks to remove MDM on your iOS device
Unlock iTunes Backup & Remove Backup Encryption Settings
- iDelock helps you easily remove backup encryption settings
- Remove with 2 modes available
- Remove in 5 seconds when creating new backups
- Easy to use with user-friendly interface
- Dictionary Attack: recover most frequently used password
- Brute - Force with Mask Attack: faster way to retrieve passwords with part of known information
- Brute - Force Attack: check every possible combination to recover passwords
Unlock iOS Device and Backup in 3 Steps
Trusted by Worldwide Users
I was stuck with Apple ID lock and I didn't know what could I do with it. But this tool iDelock has solved my problem that my problem and it is really fast and easy to use!
—— By Veronica
Worked like a charm! I am not very techie and I followed the simple steps to download and purchase the software. I had my iPad unlocked in a few minutes flat. Thanks WooTechy!
My colleague's iPad 5 has been locked up for quite some time and she had no clue how to restore it. I just gave it a try with iDelock and it works!
iDelock recognized my device, downloaded and installed new firmware and my iPad was reset to factory settings in just a few minutes. Perfect! Worked like a charm to unlock the passcode!
Why Trust WooTechy iDelock
iDelock will offer you 6 main powerful features to solve different kinds of iOS locks.
Once unlocked, you can get access to your device in your lifetime.
Keep Your iPhone with You
You can do the unlocking at home or anywhere you want.
iDelock can work with all iDevices and all iOS versions.
24/7 Customer Service
Contact the support team anytime when you have any questions.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Free to get your money back in 30-day after the purchase.
Other Tools or Methods
Support to unlock only one or two kinds of iDevice locks.
The device may be locked again if it is updated or reset.
Send Away Your iPhone
You may need to ship or leave your iPhone away to get it unlocked.
Only support certain iDevices and iOS versions.
No way to get any customer service if you have questions.
No Guarantee Once Purchased
You won't get your money back even it won't solve your problems at all.
1. What kind of lock and encryption issue can WooTechy iDelock solve?
With WooTechy iDelock, you can easily solve the issues of locks and encryptions including:
- Unlock Apple ID
- Unlock Screen Passcode (4 or 6-digit passcode, Touch ID, Face ID)
- Unlock Screen Time & Restrictions Passcode
- Bypass MDM Screen (Mobile Device Management)
- Unlock iTunes Backup
- Remove Backup Encryption Settings
2. When do I need to unlock my device?
You may want to unlock your iOS devices without passcode when you are in the following situation:
- You forgot your iOS device’s passcode but you want to access it to perform more operations.
- You got a second-hand iPhone/iPad with a locked screen and you need to unlock it before you can use it.
- Your iPhone/iPad is disabled after you input several wrong passwords.
- Your iPhone/iPad screen is broken and can’t be used.
- Your iPhone/iPad passcode was set by others and you don’t know the password, etc.
3. How can I know if my device is supported or not?
Download the free trial version of WooTechy iDelock and launch it on your PC or Mac.
After connecting your device to it, choose the mode that you need.
If your device is supported, you can continue the process by clicking "Start to Unlock".
If your device is not supported, you will see the message "Your Device Is Not Supported”.
You can also go to Tech Specifications Page of iDelock to check the newest supported devices and iOS versions.
4. What if my device could not connect with WooTechy iDelock?
If your iDevice cannot connect with iDelock, there are 4 steps you can follow:
- Unplug and re-plug in your device. Restart the program and connect again.
- Check the USB connection, try to connect to a different USB interface with your original USB cable.
- Check if iTunes can recognize your device.
- If your device still cannot be recognized, please put your device into DFU Mode or Recovery Mode to get it detected. (For Unlock Screen Passcode mode)
5. What is the limitation of the free trail version?
The free trial version allows you to check if your device is supported or not;
While with the full version, you can easily remove the lock on your device with only a few clicks!
What's more, lifetime free updates and professional customer service are provided.